- In August 2013 the tribal women around Amli village were educated on the benefits of breast feeding and the ills of population explosion. This program was conducted by the Binanigram Ladies Club.
- On 21st August 2013 Mr. Anant Kumar Mahobe, President, Works, Binani Cement Ltd., inaugurated a Bone Density Camp, organized at G. D. Binani Diagnostic.
- Binani Cement Ltd. has been conducting eye camps for over 16 years at Sirohi, Binanigram, as part of the CSR activity for the surrounding village community for prevention of Blindness and Awareness in Eye Care. On 9th January 2014, camps were organized at Sirohi, and Varli Panchayat, Pindwara, both in association with Global Hospital, Abu Road. The camp provided free eye check-up by eye specialists / surgeons, special care for 50+ patients as well as operation facility at Global Eye Hospital, Abu Road.
- On 2nd January 2014 Binani Cement Ltd. distributed two thousand sweaters and eight carpets in various schools in nearby villages so that the tribal children could be assured of some warmth during the winter. BCL Neem Ka Thana also distributed blankets to BPL families in the surrounding areas.
- On 19th January 2014 Mrs. Seema Mahobe recently inaugurated a Pulse Polio Program at Binanigram. Mr Anant Mahobe, President – Works, requested parents to come forward as one drop may help in getting rid of permanent disability. Dr. Beena Mathur, MO, G. D. Binani Diagnostic Centre, Binanigram, reiterated BCL’s commitment to the program to make India polio-free. Over 150 children below 5 years were benefited from the program.