- Edayar Limited received an ISO 14001 and an ISO 9001:2000 certification from Bureau Veritas Quality International for their Environment Management System and Quality Management System respectively.
- In 2004, Binani Edayar Limited expanded its capacity to 38,000 TPA.
- In in 2009, Binani Edayar Limited installed a residue management facility to convert the jarosite residue into a more environment friendly jarofix material in technical collaboration with CE Edayar, Canada.
- Goa Glass Fibre increased its capacity from 10,300 TPA in 2005 to 16000 TPA in 2009.
- With an initial capacity of 1.65 MTPA in 1997, Binani Cement reached a commendable 2.25 MTPA in 2005.
- With the influx of a new kiln, two additional 22.3 MW power plants, a grinding mill along with a split-grinding unit at Neem Ka Thana, the annual production in India was boosted to 6.25 MTPA.
- In 2006, BCLLC, Dubai expanded the capacity of its plant from 0.5 million tonnes to 1 million tonnes of OPC and GGBFS.
- In 2007, Binani Cement entered into a joint venture with M/s. Rizhao Rongan Construction Materials Co. Ltd, China to establish Shandong Binani Rongan Cement Co. Ltd. (SBRCCL), thus establishing its foothold in China.
- In 2007 grinding capacity at BCLLC, Dubai was increased to 1.2 MTPA