- Two Public Issues, one in February 1994 and the other in February 1995, were undertaken to raise funds for the implementation of two new projects – Glass Fibre and Cement. Both the issues were oversubscribed.
- The Company was rechristened Binani Industries Limited in 1996, reflecting its status as a multi-divisional, multi-product and multi-locational Company driven by technology and professionalism.
- In March 1996, the Glass Fibre Division of Binani Industries Limited commenced commercial production at Colvale, Goa. At the time, it was the single largest glass fibre plant in India.
- In 1996, The Binani Cement Factory LLC was established in the Jebel Ali Industrial Area in Dubai.
- In November 1997, Binani Cement Limited commenced commercial production at Pindwara, Rajasthan.
- In 1998, Goa Glass Fibre Limited received an ISO 9001 accreditation from Bureau Veritas Quality International Certification, UK.
- On October 1, 1998, Binani Glass Fibre was hived off and transferred to Goa Glass Fibre Limited as a wholly owned subsidiary of BIL.
- In 1999, Binani Cement Limited received an ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 Certification from KPMG.